NAKSHATRA NANGAYAR VIRUTHUGAL 2019 – A SOCIAL INITIATIVE BY SAIL (SAVE AN INDIVIDUALS LIFE) FOUNDATION PRESENTED BY JS GLOBAL SCHOOL & M-AUTO
IN ASSOCIATION WITH JEPPIAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE
Chennai, March 2019: JS Global School a presents “NAKSHATRA NANGAYAR VIRUTHUGAL 2019 , a social initiative by SAIL (Save An Individuals Life) Foundation , was held on 4th march 2019 at JEPPIAR ENGINEERING COLLEGE.
The SAIL (Save AN individuals Life) Foundation, started by Mr Yeshwanth Mohanraj and his team aims at helping underprivileged kids for their open heart surgeries. The strong objective behind the event was to honour inspiring women icons among different categories.
Mr. Senthil & Ms. Janani Senthil Chairman & Director of JS GLOBAL SCHOOL and Mr. Mansoor Ali Khan & Ms. Yasmeen Jawahar MD & CEO of M-Auto, Mr. C. Srinivasan, Vice President – Deccan Chronicle, Mr. Ashwin Director, Aachi Group of Companies were the chief guest for the event.
Mr. Yeshwanth MohanRaj Founder of SAIL foundation said, We started SAIL Foundation 5 years ago during our engineering days in college and now have over 100 youngsters with us. We have helped 25+ underprivileged children so far in doing heart surgeries, one major heart transplantation & 1 major liver transplantation for a 1 yr old baby. We are planning to help more children through this event.
Mr. C.VIJAYA BASKAR, Honourable Minister of Health & Social Welfare, also announced that, under his governance will do free treatments & surgeries for all the kids, referred by SAIL Foundation. The announcement from Health Minister made the event a grand success and provoked many youngsters to help others, mainly for the under privileged kids.
The following are the inspiring personalities who received awards in various categories:
1. MEDICAL: Dr. Rama Devi Stanley Hospital, First Hand Transplant Surgeon
2. Dance: Ms. Girija Raghu Raman, Choreographer
3. Education: Ms. Anadi Israel Director, Officers IAS academy
4. Music: L.R. Easwari Amma
5. Agriculture: Ms. Chittamma Green women of tamilnadu
6. Social Activist: Ms. Seshanka Binesh management person of Pratyusha Support trust and founder of Happy Homes Ngo.
7. Business: Ms. Sumathi Srinivasan Founder, We Magazine.
8. Entrepreneur: Ms. Shiny Cindrella Founder, Diadem
9. Sports Jeppiaar Kabadi Womens Team.
10. Special Sports: Ms. Madhavi Latha Prathigudupu National Para Olympics swimming champion.
11. Education (School): Ms. Janani Senthil Director, JS Global School,
12. Public Relations: Ms. Lisha Director, Cirkle PR.
13. Law: Ms. Ajeetha Advocate, social activist
14. Inspiring Angel: Ms. Kavya Heart Transplant survivor, Motivational Speaker
15. Inspiring Angel: Ms. Jothi Kalai Singer,
16. Scientific Research: Dr. Sreemathy Kesan Founder, SPACE KIDZ INDIA.
17. Life Time Achiever: Dr. Santha Amma Chairperson, Adayar Cancer Institute
18. J.JAYALALITHA NAKSHATRA NANGAYAR awarded to Mr. C.VIJAYA BASKAR, Honourable Minister of Health & Social Welfare.